Apply for the Internship Program
Early response is strongly encouraged once internship positions are posted. Some positions are filled as early as January. Applications will be considered until all positions are filled. Below is what applicants are expected to submit:
- Indicate three choices of internships (choices must be made from the positions listed) in order of preference.
- Note earliest date available and latest departure date. Start dates are more flexible than end dates. Applications that have star and end dates significantly outside of the dates provided will not be considered.
- Include mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, education (post high school), work and internship experience (with dates).
- Provide three references. Indicate your relationship to each reference, their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. Applications listing "References upon request" will not be considered.
- Scenic Design, Scenic Painting, Video and Photography, please send examples of your work. Online portfolio is preferred. Online submissions are limited to 10MB; larger files should be mailed on CD/DVD to Glimmerglass Festival, Intern Search Department, P.O. Box 191, Cooperstown, NY 13326.
For further information, e-mail the Intern Search Department. No phone calls, please.
Cover letter, resume and references must be a PDF file, combined as ONE document named Last Name, First Name.pdf. Please make sure your PDF file, in combination with your portfolio (design, scenic painting, video and photography internships ONLY), are no larger than 10MB.
Each intern receives a weekly food allowance of $225 (not taxed) and free housing.
Last updated December 4, 2013.
March 1, 2014