Choose your shows with single tickets
Come enjoy our world-class productions with the flexibility of our single tickets. (Of course, you don’t have to feel restricted by the term “single tickets:” buy as many as you like and bring your friends.)
Single tickets go on sale January 26, 2015.
We offer these community discounts on
- Seniors (65+) – 10% off
- Subscribers (purchasing additional tickets) – 10% off
- Otsego County Residents (with proof of residency) – 15% off
- Active/Retired Military (with proof of service) – 15% off
- Groups of 15 or more – 15%-25% off
- Educators (with ID) – 25% off
- Students (with college ID) – 50% off
- Youths (18 and younger, when accompanied by an adult) – $10 and up
Senior and youth discounts are available online. You must select the discount before purchasing, or it will not be applied. Discounts may not be combined and are not available on Value Seats in Price Level V. Discounts may only be applied to the tickets of individuals that qualify. For student, educator, Otsego County resident and group discounts, please call our Box Office at (607) 547-2255.
Box Office Hours
18 Chestnut Street
May – mid-September: Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 5:00pm
Beginning June 8: Monday through Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
July – August: Monday through Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, Sunday 9:00am to 2:00pm
Winter at Woodcock Administration
September – April: Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 5:00pm
Ticket Kiosk at the Theater
July – August (on show dates): Open 90 minutes prior to the start of mainstage performances.