Give to Glimmerglass
Benefits of Giving
Leadership Circle ($150,000 and above)
• Opportunity to sponsor a production
• Season sponsorship opportunities
• Plus all benefits listed below
Chairman’s Circle ($100,000-$149,999)
• Opportunity to sponsor the orchestra
• Enhanced customized benefits; plus…
President’s Circle ($50,000–$99,999)
• Opportunity to sponsor a performance
• Opportunity to sponsor the annual youth opera
• Enhanced customized benefits; plus…
Festival Circle ($25,000–$49,999)
• Special artist sponsorship opportunities including principal singers and Artist in Residence
• Assistance obtaining tickets to performances at other opera companies; plus…
Trustees’ Circle ($10,000–$24,999)
• Opportunity to sponsor a principal or Young Artist; plus…
• VIP behind-the-scenes tour with our Director of Production
• Expanded sponsorship opportunities; plus…
• Reserved parking next to the opera house
• Opportunity to sponsor a summer intern
• 6 invitations to First Performance Cast Parties; plus…
Silver ($2,500 – $4,999)
• 4 passes to First Performance Cast Parties
• Sponsorship choices associated with this level; plus…
• Reserved Parking in the front row of the west lot
• Invitations to designated mainstage dress rehearsals
• Glimmerglass Intermission Club privileges
• Invitations to National Council gatherings off-season
• Fanfare, our patron newsletter
• Personal assistance with ticketing and lodging; plus…
• Admission for two to one dress rehearsal of your choice; plus…
• 10% discount at the Glimmerglass Festival Shop
• Listing in the Festival Program; plus…
Friend (up to $99)
• Advance notice of Glimmerglass Festival events
• Our gratitude
Please call for more details.
Glimmerglass Festival Sponsorship Opportunities
A rewarding way to support The Glimmerglass Festival is through an Annual Fund sponsorship, which can help underwrite an aspect of our work that personally interests you. Young Artist and Summer Intern sponsors have the opportunity to meet and get to know their apprentice; in other cases, the development staff create individualized experiences that connect sponsors with their gifted designation.
For specific information and benefits associated with each sponsorship opportunity, please contact the Development Office at (607) 547-0700 ext. 297, 208, 212 or 207.
Gifts for the future of Glimmerglass
There are many ways you can help Glimmerglass, now and into the future. In addition to providing invaluable support for productions, special programs and artists through our annual fund, you can help continue our work and maintain and improve the beautiful Glimmerglass theater and facilities through a designated capital contribution, donation to our endowment or legacy gift.
Capital and planned gifts can be established in ways that benefit Glimmerglass as well as you, your family or another charity. Bequests of cash or securities, gifts of real estate, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, and making Glimmerglass a beneficiary of your IRA in your will are among the most popular ways to create a legacy at Glimmerglass.
The Goodyear Society
The Goodyear Society honors individuals and families who have made a gift to Glimmerglass through their will or estate to perpetuate the Festival and its programs. If you have already included Glimmerglass in your plans, please let us know so that we may thank you and invite you to become a member of this special group of supporters.
The Society is named after Tom Goodyear, one of our founders, and his mother, Jeannette Bissell Goodyear, both passionate opera fans whose gift of farmland was transformed into the Festival theater and campus we enjoy today.
For more information on making a capital or planned gift, please contact the Glimmerglass Festival Development Office at (607) 547-0700 ext. 297, or email Joan Desens, Director of Institutional Development at email@example.com.
Please consult with a financial, tax or legal advisor about the method of contributing that is best for you.