Groups & Packages
The Summer Destination for Groups
The Glimmerglass Festival is typically an ideal destination for group outings, tour operators, school trips and seniors.
The beauty of our region, the variety of attractions available and our world-class productions provide a full day – or multiple days – of fun and entertainment. Groups of 15 or more qualify for discounts of 15-25% off regular single ticket prices.
We offer these discounts (some restrictions may apply):
- Standard Groups save up to 15%
- Student Groups save 50% (with valid ID)
- Youth Group (age 6-12) tickets are $10 and up (must be accompanied by an adult)
If you are interested in bringing a group call (607) 547-2255
Fifteen or more tickets to the same performance are required. Seating is subject to availability and may be split among different price levels. The Glimmerglass Festival cannot guarantee the seats will be together; however, the company will accommodate with the best of the available seating.
Group Rates: All discounts are applied on the cost of a single ticket as follows:
|Group Tickets||Discount (discount applied to single ticket pricing)|
|15 – 29 per performance||15%|
|30 – 49 per performance||18%|
|50+ per performance||20%|
* Any group attending three or more mainstage events receive a 20% discount. (This excludes concert series, special events, and youth operas.)
|Student Group Tickets||Discount (discount applied to single ticket pricing)|
|15 – 50+||50%|
*Student: 13 and older and must be accompanied by an adult at a 1:15 ratio
*college student with school ID
|Youth Group Tickets||Price per ticket|
|15 – 50+||I – $30.00, II – $25.00, III – $20.00, IV $15.00|
*Youth: 12 and younger and must be accompanied by an adult at a 2:15 ratio. A
*Group pricing will be issued at the youth single ticket pricing
One complimentary ticket will be issued for every 25 tickets purchased, per production.
Available Price Range:
Group pricing is available on pricing levels I, II, III, and IV.
A 20% deposit is required 14 days after the date the Glimmerglass Festival Group Sales Contract is signed by the purchaser. Failure to remit the deposit in 14 days, will result in the release of all seats held. Please contact the Box Office prior to the payment due date with any concerns about the status of the payment.
Final payment is due June 1. Failure to make the final payment by the due date may result in the release of the seats and forfeiture of the deposit. Please contact the Box Office before the payment due date if there is concern about the status of the payment.
Payments may be made over the phone using a credit card, or by mailing a check.
Groups may request additional seats at any time, before the day of the event. Additional seats are based on availability and are not guaranteed. We will attempt to reserve additional seats as close to the original group as possible. If seats are requested before final payment is due, they will be added to the original contract and be subject to the same terms of sale.
Reduction of Seats:
If there is a need to reduce the number of reserved seats, please contact the Box Office as soon as possible so that a revised invoice for payment can be sent. The discount rate will change if the number of people is reduced. Should the group fall below the required ticket minimum; the deposit will be applied to the sale of seats at full price.
A $5.00 processing fee will be added per ticket.
All ticket sales are final upon receipt of total payment, no refunds, exchanges, or credits for future seasons will be made under any circumstances. All payments, including the initial deposit, are non-refundable
Terms and Conditions:
- Failure to comply with the payment schedule will result in the release of the seats.
- All ticket sales are FINAL after final payment is received. No exchanges or refunds for any reason.
- At the time of booking, please note any special seating requirements (i.e. wheelchair, hard of hearing, or visually impairment).
- Festival Circle group seating is not available for July Getaway weekends or August Getaway weekend.
- Overbooking is strongly discouraged.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment. Tickets will be sent via email to the purchaser once the final payment is received.
- The Glimmerglass Festival reserves the right to discontinue accepting group orders at any time.
- Group rates are not valid for special events and/or fundraisers and are at the discretion of Box Office Management.
- Group discounts may not be combined with any other discount (i.e. student/senior discounts).
- All dates, times, shows and prices are subject to change without notice. All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The Glimmerglass Festival is not responsible for any losses incurred by individuals or organizations.
- In the event of inclement weather, exchanges or refunds cannot be issued unless the performance is canceled.
If you have any questions regarding the policies & procedures, please contact the Box Office at (607) 547-2255 or email@example.com.