This holiday season, as you are searching for gift ideas, consider supporting the many artisans in the opera and theater industry who have had to pivot their attentions when the performance cancelations began.
Several talented Glimmerglass designers and artisans have created Etsy shops filled with beautifully-made artwork, greeting cards, beanbag chairs, pillows, hand-dyed silk scarves, clay art and more.
- Amanda Spaanstra, Scissors and Shadows
- Erik Teague, Opergeist
- Linda Di Bernardo,Magicwood Workshop
- Megan Young, Sage Homestead
- Summer Lee Jack, Wayward Milliner Shop
- Nina Kalinkos, Eclectic Clay
- John Moore, Kresser Waterjet (Waterjet Cutting)
- Allison Dillard, Kalil Designs
- Samantha Llanes, Soft Goods N’ Hard Woods
- Jess Gersz, JGersz Designs
- Jenny Peet, Sweet Peet Stitches
- Gabbie Vincent, WhimsyStitchesNYC
- Ally Lenihan, A Lenihan Photo
- Deb Shippee, The Kitchen Drawer
- Annette Shantur, Ursa Marea Clay
- Kate Ehle Cake and Ale
- Carleigh Wagner, Wagner Artistries
This is just a handful of the many makers that create the Glimmerglass family. Thank you for supporting artists!